2018 Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Portal is Now Open!
Deadline Extended: Thursday February 1st at 11:59pm CST
- Abstracts may not have been published previously.
- Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
- Submit a Microsoft Word Document.
- Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form.
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: Originality, Importance, Methods, Analysis, Results, Conclusions, General interest and Writing quality.
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses.
- Poster boards are 8′ wide and 4′ tall; push pins are provided.
CLICK HERE to view a sample PDF of acceptable abstract formatting.
**Top 3 abstract winners will receive free registration to ASER 2019 and EBPOM 2019 in London, UK (www.ebpom.org)